Thursday 19 July 2012

Dua to get labour pains


Usually tension starts building when you start nearing your due-date, and it blows out of proportion when the days go way beyond that( due-date). The sleepless nights and uncomfortable over sized tummy, with occasional kicks and punches from inside makes it difficult to get peace. This is actually the time to put your full trust in Allah and wait with patience to see his yet another wonderful creations. During these last days what you need to do is build up your imaan(faith in Allah), which is essential to deliver the child with confidence without  worrying too much about complications.

The next question now is how do you build that iman?

This is what you need do:  When you start nearing your due-date or when ever you get tired of waiting for your labour pain to trigger, just start walking around the house saying the 99 names of Allah, repeating each name around 150-200 times. As you chant these names just try to keep the meaning of that name in your mind for eg: When you are reciting the name YA Rahmanu YA Allah, draw a picture of Allah who is Rahman, the one full of mercy in your mind and tell yourself that my creator is merciful and he will shower his mercy on me and my unborn child. This way you might take a couple of days to finish reciting all these names. Unto your surprise you will notice that each and every name of Allah has  to do something with your labour pain and your unborn child as you recite them. Don't overdo it, walk with medium pace and stop when ever required.

The names and meanings of Allah is available on various websites on the net, just google for it.The above said dua worked for me. I was 2 weeks past my due-date but I delivered a healthy baby just one day after I had finished reciting all the names of Allah in the above said manner. All praise be to him.

And lastly what I want to add is that, the due date is just a rough estimation, only Allah knows the actual date, time and place of delivery. I cannot give an authentic report but i have read a book on shafi fiqh in which it was writtern that the period of gestation can be from 6 months to 4 years!!In fact shafi imam was inside his mother's womb for 2 years!! I cannot prove this to you but I believed in it when I crossed my due-date and prayed Allah to give me an easy delivery which he did.

I would suggest you to wait beyond the due-date unless and untill you feel there is any complication. You must go to the doctor if you think there is a problem, you can judge better than others in this case.May Allah make it easy for all the epectant moms. Ameen.




14 comments:

  1. Thanks sister, so inspiring, I am going to do this right away. I am also overdue, lot of cramps and pain for several days now, but labor is just not starting.

    You are right, only Allah knows time and place for it's creation. May Allah give me easy delivery and a healthy baby. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma shaa Allah sister i was searhing for wazifa and found your Statement
      I have learned the 99 names of Allah from now onwards i will recite it.

      Delete
  2. salaam alikom. sisters if you can change this sentence ( draw a picture of Allah who is Rahman, the one full of mercy in your mind) to imagine and remember Allah who is Rahman and the must mercy full . you can't draw picture of Allah in your mind it is kuffor jazak Allah khayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree..never liked that bit either..u cnt draw Allah.. 😏

      Delete
  3. Jazakallah sister. This worked for me the last time. I got into labour as soon as I finished reciting Allah's beautiful names. I'm overdue again several days with my next child..will try this amazing method again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inshallah! I'm trying to have faith and sabr. May Allah grant me (and your if your reading this pregnant) a very quick, very simple, natural delivery and a beautiful healthy Muslim baby. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam alaikum am pass my due date and In sha am going to with wonderful names of Allah may Allah grant me that Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam sister.i wanted to just confirm dat u have to take each name 200 tymes..means start with ya rahmanu..read this 200 tymes..then next name ya moid 200 tymes then next..or all first one tynes whole nanrs..then again from begining..like dis 200 tymes..plz cobfirm this with me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam sister.i wanted to just confirm dat u have to take each name 200 tymes..means start with ya rahmanu..read this 200 tymes..then next name ya moid 200 tymes then next..or all first one tynes whole nanrs..then again from begining..like dis 200 tymes..plz cobfirm this with me..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aameen Thumma Aameen to all prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hame pain n are Kia kre boliye pregnancy last month b hogaya doctor ne 9 Oct ku aao bole operation k lia mera 1st pregnancy hai plz duwa kare or Kia karu bht wazaif kare par pain h nai ara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hame pain n are Kia kre boliye pregnancy last month b hogaya doctor ne 9 Oct ku aao bole operation k lia mera 1st pregnancy hai plz duwa kare or Kia karu bht wazaif kare par pain h nai ara

    ReplyDelete